Have you pre-ordered Five Things Every Parent Needs to Know About Their Kids and Sex yet? Have you been thinking about it?
Oh, happy day! It’s time to get rewarded for your eagerness!
The book ships on May 17–just a couple weeks from now. And to thank you for pre-ordering the book, I made up a nice little package of freebies for you. Now, I wish I could throw in some cookies or a new puppy, but unfortunately, neither of those ship really well. Instead, if you pre-order Five Things by May 17, email me a copy of your receipt or order confirmation and I’ll send you:
- A 35 minute audio file of a Q&A my husband Tim and I did with parents that covers their questions on sex, porn and social media.
- A 30 page eBook containing everything from my series on Apps Every Parent Needs to Know About so you can easily reference information and share it with your friends. You’ll also get an updated file every time we add a new app!
- A free trial of the Internet accountability and filtering software, Covenant Eyes. Sign up using the code I’ll give you and you’ll get to try this amazing software (which Tim and I use on all our devices) for free!
How do you get all this? It’s super easy!
- Pre-order the book (you can find all the retailers at 5ThingsBook.com – Bonus: You can get the first 30 pages of the book there for free)
- Send me the copy of your receipt or confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll send you a link to download all these wonderful freebies to help your family begin redeeming the conversation about sex!
Now, I can’t make any promises, but it’s been the norm in my experience that people who pre-order books actually receive them before their official ship date. I have no control over this, but you may even get the book a bit earlier than if you waited until it officially released.
Questions? Comments? Just shoot me an email and let me know!
Lots of love,